Friday, February 25, 2011

KO13 - Amateur Muaythai & MMA - QLD Flood Appeal

Hey Guys,

As you all know, a couple months back Queensland, Australia was having some major flood problems. I've been to Queensland a few times now and know alot of people there. Glad that alot of my friends are safe and homes were not lost. Sadly there were thousands of others who were affected by the flooding still. It must be a real horror and nightmare for those who have lost homes,livestocks or even loved ones. The floods later also affected some places in Victoria, Australia. Hitting some friend's gyms and also places where I've taught my seminars at. no

When I saw that my mate Mat Reid from G.V Martial Arts was doing a fundraiser. I thought I'd offer to help by giving some signed stuff for maybe an auction. I got my sponsors to design a pair of shorts with the events name, my name and Tuff boxing on it. I decided to sign it and send it out to Mat Reid for the fund raiser.


Seriously nice shorts!!! =) Well done TuffBoxing!! Awesome as always!!!


Shorts modelled by sexy man - muaythai superstar Neungpichit Sityodtong

I'm not saying my signature is worth loads..! I ain't JWP or Manny Pacquaio for the matter....but I do hope it can help generate some sort of interest so that people will feel like they've spent their money on something FUN and COOL for the lovely people up in Queensland to help rebuild their state.

Every little bit goes a long way!! Good luck guys! =)

LaterZ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

New for Drop 2012! Top fantastic fighting gadgets along with awesome development provides long-lasting durability as well as.

Buy Your Product vulkan gi

Anonymous said...

New for Drop 2012! Top fantastic fighting gadgets along with awesome development provides long-lasting durability as well as.

Buy Your Product vulkan gi