Thursday, March 6, 2008

Youth Park Muay Thai Tournament Sun 9th March

Hey everyone,

Just a quick blog. Its been hectic since I got back from Phuket. Will do a blog on Episode 8 tmrw when I've got abit more time.

There is an amateur muay thai tournament this Sunday 9th March down at the Youth Park behind Orchard Road. Its the near Orchard Cineleisure. This is the Pre-Qualifier selection for the IFMA Amateur World Championships that will be held in Busan,Korean this year. The event starts from 12pm til 10pm. So come watch some of the boys from some of the gyms in Singapore battle it out for a chance to represent Singapore at the IFMA world Games. Here are the match ups.


On top of that I'll be setting up a booth at the event to sell some of the awesome TUFF Tshirts. I've only got a limited amount of items on sale that day so be quick if you wanna get some of the Tshirts. Coz last time I brought in some they were snapped up pretty quickly by the trainees at BXG

Last but not least,I think I might be doing a demo on the pads that day too. Its not confirmed yet. So check back again for more details.

See you all there!

LaterZ

No comments: